Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Why can't I post a query on here as to what ha

As an answer to your question and correct me if I'm wrong but there seems to be less of a need for sweep than there used to be now that fiber rich architecture has shortened those cascades quite a bit. Gone are the days of 20, 30, 40 amp cascades that needed swept often. Nowadays they may sweep it once upon initial turn on of a rebuild or upgrade and forget about it. Let the maintenance techs deal with it after that, not much sweeping to do with 5 amp cascades out of the node.

That being said, Keep your eyes and ears open for the sweep jobs that do pop up and be willing to do whatever, wherever, whenever in the meanwhile. I know of guys that are doing aerial work now because of the lack of sweep work. You have to be flexible and multi-talented and work hard and get paid.
This is CABL.com posting #262798. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbgwQ
Posted in reply to: Why can't I post a query on here as to what has ha by WorkHardGetPaid
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Why can't I post a query on here as to what ha drifterdawg 7/26/2009 3:21:23 PM
Re: Why can't I post a query on here as to what ha Lightmaster 7/26/2009 1:25:28 PM