Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Tell it like it is Andy

Well in my post i have said i don't like Jesse Jackson or Al Sharpton and if that is what was going on in Conn then shame on them i am not talking about giving a Black applicants a push a head of the line because he is black i am just saying to give them a equal chance. There have been a lot of years Blacks have not gotten a fair shake because of the color of there skin and when some stick together people get pushed all the wrong way. Jewish people in Brooklyn NY have All jewish Schools all Jewish communities and they have a saying we buy from each other but sell to everyone else's, If that is not racist then i don't know what is and there is no Out rage about it in fact No one says anything about it and they talk about everyone that is not Jewish to go to there schools and live in the communities, But i don't blame them they have to take care of them and Black people don't do that we are shooting each other and doing all kinds of crazy things to pull each other down and if there are some that want to stick together i am for that and that goes for any race that wants to do things to better themselves. Please don't twist what i am saying, I just feel that there are some valid programs out there and some are full of crap. Now Under privileged is under privileged but these programs that people have a problem with didn't start yesterday this was this that was started back in the 60's and 70's when a lot of people didn't have a shot and they are not going to close there doors because it is rubbing a few the wrong way. I would love for every thing to be level on both sides, But it is not and now it seem to be leaning more on the black side the way it was back then.
This is CABL.com posting #260154. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbfQc
Posted in reply to: Re: Tell it like it is Andy by johnmc3
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Tell it like it is Andy MCT-40 7/6/2009 5:01:30 PM