Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: All Cable and Satillite Techs should unite for

Go ahead and see owners like myself close shop and weed people like yourselves out, we do not live paycheck to paycheck so I can wait it out for 6 months with out work before i have to dip into my personal savings, and that will last me at least a year. I don't think most can last 2 weeks with out pay! Trust me Unionizing Contractors will never work, you just need to double check your work and stop trying to take short cuts.
Now if you are trying to ask owners to unionize there shops it may help for a little while until that one asshole owner comes along and tells the MSO's they are willing to do it for less then we are all back to square one.
Just like you workers that like to contract hop and work for who ever pays out more, us owners search for contracts and undercut each other just to get the work! its a vicious cycle and nobody wins except for the MSO's.
Advice: us owners usually have relatives that work with-in our company or pay snitches on the side that befriends everyone in the field, we get our feed back from them who is doing what? or who is saying what? we take that information and determine if it is a threat to our company and who is or are the culprits. before we hire you we make you sign an "AT WILL" employment contract, we then fire you and or the whole group or just don't give you work and make you quit to go work somewhere else so you become someone else problem.
If you want more money get your own company and remember all the shit you did or tried to do to your last employer, because that asshole prick will be working for you!
This is CABL.com posting #260111. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbfPv
There are 9 replies to this message
Re: All Cable and Satillite Techs should unite for cablecomando 7/26/2010 9:33:31 AM
Re: All Cable and Satillite Techs should unite for jalbertsonjr 7/7/2010 9:54:59 PM
Re: All Cable and Satillite Techs should unite for stevenlc3 6/26/2010 12:34:20 PM
Re: All Cable and Satillite Techs should unite for Gwester843 7/26/2009 12:23:04 PM