Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: All Cable and Satillite Techs should unite for

Hey TTupola, you are one of those shiesty contractors who hires illegals and want us to work for those prices so you can get richer. Forget that! The way you talk about how long you can hold out but you do not talk about your workers.  Obviously they have gassed you up making you think by just offering a job you are doing someone a favor.  I bet your guys barely make their rent, feed thier family, or progress. 

You are the guy that make millions on this game and then around christmas time you give away turkeys.  They take it as a nice gesture but what they dont know is that you have an alterior motive; to feed them only because they need the strength to come back for more of your sweat work chump change wages.  Yea I hear ya but karma is a mother.  Keep bragging about what you can do and what you will do if guys start a union, one day you will be in the same position we are in. 

You are probaby a guy that sarted small made some good money and then turned into a comcast brown noser.  Now you want to tout how much money you have.  I hope your guys do start a union or do not work for you so you have to hire illeals; then the gov can fine you and take your money.   You wont be popping off the junk then after 6 months.  Plus you are not a big fish guy if you only have 6 months before you dip into your savings.  you are just 3 months away from me. So you are not doing nothing to tough.  If we all brown nosed like you then maybe we could be in your position, but real cable dawgs dont forget where they came from and dont brown nose like you.
This is CABL.com posting #308185. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbskT
Posted in reply to: Re: All Cable and Satillite Techs should unite for by ttupuola
There are 0 replies to this message