Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Poll: Dumbest person on Bar.

You know even if your reply had merit . here is something to think about, 85 % of our country is owned by the 15% riches people in the country . Government fact . and Bush with his republican Party started the bail out In oct. so throw stones but you seem to be throwing stones at your own demise . Government, either party has a choice to let th rich survive and help create jobs ,Or do it your way . and let all government Scale it self back to nothing and watch more unorganized chaos prevail .
   123456789j thats what will happen think not then explain it with out using party lines and we will all try to get  grasp on or debate throw jabs and keep the chaos at a minimum.

also keep in mind that for 8 yrs Bush was in control and knew what was about to happen . put us in a war which was supposed to last 6 mos, helped oil industry run amuck, cut taxes and gave his brand of stimulous to the poor . I personally saw first hand how he handled Katrinia . I beleive bush has flat out ruined our way of life . Bush has 24 hr protection, a pension to live . and the weight of knowing what his doings have done . he has been silent as a good cop would be . I wish no man Ill even Bush, yet he did cause the worst economic crissis we may ever know .
 and Obama throwing  good money after bad is just a continuation to, we do not really know yet .
This is CABL.com posting #258139. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbfjH
Posted in reply to: Re: Poll: Dumbest person on Bar. by JD42596
There are 3 replies to this message
Re: Poll: Dumbest person on Bar. sab3r 6/21/2009 8:51:44 PM
Re: Poll: Dumbest person on Bar. LocoDawg 6/21/2009 8:33:07 PM
Re: Poll: Dumbest person on Bar. JD42596 6/21/2009 8:25:12 PM