Create your free account now! Sign up

Read This!!!

This is the charge back part of an agreement that was sent out to me UNBELIEVEABLE! They basically want a license to steal from my techs, lol! There's no way I'll ever work under these conditions, let me know what you think.

18. CHARGEBACKS:
• There is a 100% chargeback for any failed Quality Check (QC).
• If “Contractor” creates any damage claims, “Contractor” will be held fully responsible for all cost involved in correcting claim.
• If contractor has not made contact with supervisor by 8:30 AM or shown on-site to the customer’s home. Contractor will be subject to a NO CALL/ NO SHOW charge. The charge will be 100% chargeback of jobs routed to “Contractor” for that day.
• If “Contractor” refuses to run route assigned for the day contractor will be charged back for entire amount of route as well as $200.
• There is a charge for non-responding receivers. Every receiver that is deemed non-responding, by DirecTV, will be a $8.00 charge back per receiver. All charge backs well be deducted from next scheduled pay for the contractor.
• If a job is considered AM time frame “Contractor” must be on site prior to 12 PM to avoid a charge back of $50.00. If a job is considered PM time frame, “Contractor” must be on site prior to 5PM to avoid a $50.00 charge back. If you fail to arrive to a customers house within the time frame noted and have not noted an ETA or have missed your ETA this will be considered a NO CALL /NO HOW and you will be subject to a $300.00 charge back.
• If there is a service call created within 90 days of “Contractor” completing ANY job, “Contractor” is subject to up to a $60.00 charge back for the entire job. All jobs are to be closed nightly. Any job that is not closed will be considered a past open and will be subject to a $180.00 charge back per job not closed out. After 48 hours, if a job is still not closed out, job will be auto cancelled and will not be paid.

Section III, Subsection I (New Section)

If any action caused by a contractor results in a valid Office of the President (O.O.P.) complaint to DirecTV, the contractor will be charged $1500.00 if the complaint causes the customer to cancel their service with DirecTV. If the customer remains a customer, but still initiates the O.O.P., the Contractor will be charged $750.00 due to the complaint.

Section III, Subsection I – OOP back charges of $1500 for a customer who cancels their service as a result of the OOP complaint and $750 for the OOP complaint but the customer remains a customer.

19. ADMINISTRATIVE FEE: An administrative fee of 7.5% of all jobs you are billing for will be charged to the Contractor by the Company each week. This fee covers all DirecTV required insurances and administrative costs associated with weekly process of work orders, payroll and supervision that must be maintained on all contractors.

20. FINAL PAYCHECKS: Upon termination of contract final paychecks will be held for up to 90 days. This means any paycheck “Contractor” is due to receive after last day of work will be help for up to 90 days. This is to account for Service within 90 matrixes, on time guarantee, non responding boxes, damage claims, etc.
This is CABL.com posting #256137. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbeNp
There are 11 replies to this message
Re: Read This!!! directcom 11/10/2009 9:01:59 PM
Re: Read This!!! Cowboy3939 11/5/2009 7:41:14 AM
Re: Read This!!! DAVE280 10/26/2009 2:24:00 AM
Re: Read This!!! Gwester843 6/16/2009 11:50:09 PM
Re: Read This!!! CUTTER 6/11/2009 11:48:23 PM
Re: Read This!!! cablegyswfla 6/2/2009 5:54:01 PM
Re: Read This!!! C.HAROLD 6/1/2009 9:32:01 PM
Re: Read This!!! Splicer Life 4me 6/1/2009 9:19:23 PM
Re: Read This!!! bushmaster 6/1/2009 8:48:01 PM
Re: Read This!!! SpeedLasher 6/1/2009 4:30:19 PM