Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Chinese Goods

You don't have to pull punches with me brother. I am a big boy. and will debate reasonably anyone. georgie boy deserves to be put in his place. I give you the same challenge. name 12 essentials made in continental us. Furthermore it was not "our" fault! Not mine, not yours! 10 years ago there was an argument (slightly) to buy american but it is clearly lost. My intentions are not an attack where I see it, they are defensive because the clear argument is lost in beauricratic bullshit. I am past the look the other way b.s., Maybe they will come around. I have read the constitution and served my country. It has been hi-jacked long before you and I can comprehend. I refuse to be pushed any longer. If you think that makes me less than something then pacify yourself the best way it comforts you. g g's rhetoric is a clear attack on liberty that I intend to enforce the opposite. This entire conflict did not start with the passing of the baton(prez2prez). This B.S. is specifically designed to divide and conquer. Dumb-fucks like george wester are wannabees. I am the real thing. I know what is coming and I will not stand, sit, or lay down for it. This site is, except for the occasional job listing, an idol entertainment for me as I see that most here are simple sheep. Not because they want to be but because they know no different.Knowledge of anything fascinates me. Arguing with these idiots is nothing more to me than stoking a fire. g g did not come up with anything but copy and paste somone elses idea for a protest. My sarcasm pointing out his b.s. was exactly that. Actully, in your defense as he constantly suggests the fact that you plagerise others articles.. Yes, I was harsh and provacative. Fuck him! They are not going to let up as they continue to brainwash the rest of the u.s.. Like I said, it was not my fault nor yours that we have come to this. Let's be very clear on that. The play was written long ago and is being played out as soon as is accepted without a conflict that will tip the favor from their plan. Keep the peeps at each others throat and slowly but surely stick it right in their ass. I can shut him down on every topic as I have before because he has no substance within his arguments. With that said, it has zero bearing upon any cause. It is successful to the instigators. I respect your imput and I believe you are a patriot at heart but there is no need for you to make excuses to "gump" for me. My intentions here are to vent and entertain myself. Along the way if I can show another the truth of what is going on then "bonerus" for me and the cause. Otherwise, Pray for something better but prepare for war. Mark my words...
This is CABL.com posting #256006. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbeLi
Posted in reply to: Re: Chinese Goods by sab3r
There are 3 replies to this message
Re: Chinese Goods Bean Dip 6/1/2009 8:44:32 PM
Re: Chinese Goods Gwester843 6/1/2009 7:05:08 PM
Re: Chinese Goods sab3r 5/31/2009 3:55:45 PM