Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Chinese Goods

Anyone here knows G's relationship with me. Not a good one.
But I do agree with him that we need to get America back in the business of making our own products. We were once the leader in the world for electronics, steel, the auto industry and we made our own clothing, tools, tractors and farming equipment.

We could feed the world right out of California alone. And I could go one with all the things this country made and still makes.

And Polehiker is right, we have done it to ourselves with expecting more wages and then wanting to work less. Many of the employed do less quality because it is about the money and getting home to the family and not having any pride in their work. Many not all.

This was a good thread by G and I, for one, don't intend to attack anybody unless they attack me first. Yes I will defend myself and I know that he doesn't make it easy much of the time but are we going to be mean because someone else is? I always tell him to stick to the subject and I am going to try to do that even when he or anyone else post unless I have been attacked first. I will try to be the bigger person. I will try to lead by example when I can. I am not perfect and I think you guys have great ideas and opinions and you usually support them with facts. G didn't start in on anyone in this thread, instead, it was the other way around. I know, I know......he attacks plenty but we didn't have to. And that's all I have to say about that........(Forest....Forest Gump)
This is CABL.com posting #255976. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbeKO
Posted in reply to: Re: Chinese Goods by johndunn
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Chinese Goods MCT-40 5/30/2009 10:24:48 PM
Re: Chinese Goods sab3r 5/30/2009 4:29:03 PM