Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Fuck Abss

Yeah I got your fucking punk right here there fuck face. YOU DO NOT KNOW the whole story so you need to run the fuck along like the fucking bitch you are. You and Dillon need to get together.  Yeah I knew exactly where I was going, I work for Power now there motherfucker. NO MORE BULLSHIT TELL YOU EVERY LIE IN THE BOOK TO GET YOU 2000+ MILES FROM HOME THEN NOT FOLLOW THROUGH WITH WHAT WAS PROMISED. So before you start running your suck pump you better have fucking facts straight! Thats a fact jack! Yeah you were there since 07, well I left in 07 so you don't know me from a hole in the ground, I can PROMISE you would think twice about  running your fucking face to me if you weren't behind a computer screen!!!! I BET THE BANK ON THAT ONE!!!!! I work for Power for a reason and it ain't because I am a bitch sitting behind a computer screen calling people I don't know punks. So like I said you better watch your fucking mouth because its a small world out there and I don't forget!  SO IN CLOSING YOU CAN MIND YOUR OWN FUCKING BUSINESS AND SHUT YOUR FUCKING MOUTH! That is not a threat, its your WARNING to step the fuck off and run along. Fucking piece of shit.
This is CABL.com posting #255725. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbeGL
Posted in reply to: Re: Fuck Abss by High Splicer
There are 3 replies to this message
Re: Fuck Abss sdhekk 8/8/2009 1:55:30 AM
Re: Fuck Abss High Splicer 5/29/2009 12:19:35 AM
Re: Fuck Abss Polehiker 5/28/2009 11:51:25 AM