Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Fuck Abss

captain crunch....

you complain about me being in a hotel and talkin shit behind a screen, yet you do the same.....wow isn't that the pot calling the kettle black.  I dont care how many years youve been in the industry...theres obviously a reason why your not now.  why not change your little name to captainpower....or maybe your not that either.  If you want to find me and size up, Im workin in virgina beach...probably fixin your splicing perfection...hahah...whatever.  You want to talk about getting facts straight....put up the whole story...not your garbled 9th grade bullshit.....and judging by what you have said....soon you will be talkin about POWER fucking you.  Sometimes the problem comes from within...not who you work for.  Ive seen guys like you come and go...probably have a few stolen lashers in the garage too.  I know your kind, watched you from the parking lot....keep hittin that glass dick you fuck.  Dont warn me...say your name out loud....put the bottle of jack down and go to bed.  By the way....were you the same guy that had 4 tents set up in gulfport, ms behind my trailer......one of you guys stole a bunch of my laundry. 
This is CABL.com posting #255820. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbeIi
Posted in reply to: Re: Fuck Abss by captaincoax
There are 0 replies to this message