Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Fuck Abss

punks....you werent bitchin when the work was offered to you.  you didnt mind travelin 'cross country to go work when they called.  maybe your reputation preceeds you.  i hear most of you fucks complaining about this and that....and go on about money....tell us about how youve got years in the industry...let me tell you......im one of many that is repairing and sweeping the shit that you called "quality work" 10 20 years ago.  perhaps it wasnt abss's choice...but the customers.  im not saying that you did or didnt get screwed...but look at it from all directions...do you think that abss is going to risk their livelyhood over hackers??  would you??  ive worked for them on a few projects and have seen what comes and goes.  and like any company...they expect quality work.  if you guys are using your 'old school' or 'cable dawg' mentality...guess where youre going.  you cant use your 9's to strip dielectric from the pin...nor can you use your razer or torch....ive pulled connectors apart right after youve been out there and seen chews all the way up the pin....guess what...buy a new coring tool.  ive seen gouges down the pin...tell me you used gators...or a fucking comb from the hotel vending machine.  i know how you doctor files with word pad.  your reputation preceeds you.  if you did a stand up job....well you would be first on the list.  if you fuck up...well youre the last one called and the first one down the road.  im still working....been with abss since 07.  yes there has been changes along the way but like with anything else you have to adapt.  next time you want to complain...go to your motel bathroom mirror and let it all out.  YOU are the reason why you got fucked.
This is CABL.com posting #255658. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbeFG
Posted in reply to: Re: Fuck Abss by High Splicer
There are 4 replies to this message
Re: Fuck Abss H.C.BOLER 6/4/2009 12:10:16 AM
Re: Fuck Abss H.C.BOLER 6/2/2009 8:39:56 PM
Re: Fuck Abss DillonComm 5/28/2009 3:45:49 PM
Re: Fuck Abss captaincoax 5/28/2009 9:51:26 AM