Create your free account now! Sign up

JP&D Digital Satellite Systems

As of 5/17/2009, the Sherman/Ada market will officially be taken over by Directv Home Services. I have been installing Directv systems for about 4 years, 3 with Premier Communications before they filed for bankruptcy and 1 with JP&D Digital Satellite Systems, the worst experience in the world. My learning experience is not to trust any AFS provider because they will charge back like crazy and constantly fingerpoint at the technician. I was informed today that I have inventory on my truck that I do not have. Apparently my boss didn't properly take off the inventory on my truck and blamed me for not writing it down when it was clearly on the workorder. I may not see my last check with JP&D and I was just curious if anyone has heard anything else negative about JP&D. I know that I received a letter from the US department of labor wanting to talk to me about their business practices. I did not get hired with Directv because of a deferred misdemeanor from 7 years ago plus traffic tickets I had 4 years ago. Directv was not going to inform me of this job position until Saturday, which is the last day JP&D will be in this market. Honestly, if Directv is going to be shady and hire technicians who are not qualified, I hope the corporate pigs go straight to hell with their greed!
This is CABL.com posting #254512. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbenc
There are 4 replies to this message
Re: JP&D Digital Satellite Systems TateCom 5/22/2009 3:12:54 AM
Re: JP&D Digital Satellite Systems DailyDigital 5/17/2009 12:48:00 AM
Re: JP&D Digital Satellite Systems fundude101 5/16/2009 10:51:21 PM
Re: JP&D Digital Satellite Systems 5700 5/16/2009 1:29:28 PM