Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: JP&D Digital Satellite Systems

Hey Bro,
  I have alot of friends who worked for them in Oklahoma city.  Got fired a week or two before the switchover so they look better to DirecTV.  JP&D has always tried to make their money back from their techs.  The girls in the okc office wouldn't report the equipment off the truck several times.  IRD's used on service calls wouldn't be taken off truck inventory and charged back to technicians.  And of course, no supervisor cares.  F

From what I have seen, DirecTV doesn't care about exerienced techs, they just want someone to do the job for cheap wage and if they don't do it to the "T" then they get charged back.  I've seen what they do to the guys up in Nebraska (which is DirecTV owned and operated).  Backcharge them for every ird that doesn't respond back, backcharge for service calls even if its DirecTV equipment failure, Plus their paywage is less than JP&D.  I don't see how they can keep techs. 

So don't feel bad DirecTV doesn't want you, they done you a favor.  Find a good career somewhere where they will apreciate you.
This is CABL.com posting #254636. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbepc
Posted in reply to: JP&D Digital Satellite Systems by jlmoore85
There are 3 replies to this message
Re: JP&D Digital Satellite Systems NORIP 6/11/2009 8:25:43 AM
Re: JP&D Digital Satellite Systems metrosat 5/17/2009 9:27:38 AM
Re: JP&D Digital Satellite Systems jlmoore85 5/16/2009 10:58:34 PM