Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Unions again

I don't think I could have added anything nice to that. I am in agreement as well. I do think gwest means well, just uneducated and/or just too closed minded. The writing is on the wall. Union's have been and are just as corrupt as our gov for too long. Granted, in the time they were developed unions served a purpose. They are now corrupt and obsolete.. I also buy american as much as is reasonable but when uaw takes taxpayer money to shore up retirement and unemployment wages in rediculous amounts for rediculous amounts of time, it is a joke.. Furthermore, they have created their own downfall. With the greed the top boys have exploited it is no different now then before unions. With the exception that union suckers have been paying into corruption and exploiting themselves. With that said, to be educated and vigilante one must look at all sides aka several news sites and disseminate the info so to be informed and to understand what is real and what is being fed to the public. This country has been going down this road for a long time and will take a long time to save it, if it is even a possibility. I won't ever give up but I don't see the tide turning without serious sacrifice from all. we have not even scratched the ass of sacrifice, by the way.. I also endure c-span with utter disgust. We shall reap what has and is sown. We are a long way from turning around to date..
This is CABL.com posting #245153. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbbWf
Posted in reply to: Re: Unions again by C.HAROLD
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Unions again Gwester843 3/1/2009 11:43:53 PM