Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Unions again

I have no opinion on who watches what don't care . What i do care about is buy American. Foriegners go home . And still you don't say what started this or have an answer .
 I don't have an answer I'm a constuction worker . But I know who Started the down fall as , I said It was documented On cnbc . Yet no one so far has replied with The cnbc report . gettting all hyped up over the news doesn't flip my trigger. but with all the years I worked and paid my Mortgage. I never thought the system that reagan started; and bush set this country up .
 A foriegner from a middle eastern country hired pizza delivery people and said don't matter if they have the money sell security backed Mortgages .
God help us there is not enough money in this country to turn this around . So whom ever  you all truly believe started this mess; the mess is not gone by a long shot. Fact mailors junk mail we all got it easy money . wether you threw out the mail or not this is what happened and with no regulation our country got stomped .
This is CABL.com posting #245173. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbbWz
Posted in reply to: Re: Unions again by thepro77
There are 5 replies to this message
Re: Unions again tmarti 3/4/2009 12:02:33 PM
Re: Unions again LocoDawg 3/2/2009 9:30:28 PM
Re: Unions again C.HAROLD 3/2/2009 8:30:46 AM
Re: Unions again theloner1950 3/2/2009 7:59:24 AM
Re: Unions again MikeEd 3/2/2009 12:35:25 AM