Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Unions again

Gwester,can only speak for my self,I drive fords and chevrolet's always have,my family all come from a union back ground " Teamsters" matter of fact,I guess I'm the odd man out.My feelings on that subject are self evident,sorry if you are offended or disagree,they come from my life experiences.I have never hired an illegal alien,I have hired legal immigrants (had to make that distinction between illegal and legal,since you lumped them all together,at least thats the way I took it when you said mexican cheap labor) one to be matter of fact,paid him what every other man on the crew got in payment for their services,in witch I was often accused of over payment(particularly by my partners).Lets see where was I, O ye if you take offense by my feelings on our,yes I said it, our President well I'm sorry, but you won't get me to agree with you on his political views or yours for the sake of just agreeing.I felt pride just as I AM assured that you did the day of his inauguration,but I will not let that pride get in the way of my believes.As for Forbes and those others that you are talking about,they are now saying that the stimulus bill and policies of this administration are a mistake thats going to put this country in a bigger hole.Heard that straight from forbes mouth even Buffet him self,who I am sure you know was a supporter and economic adviser to Obama during the campaign.I get my information from several outlets fox,cnn,news papers(to many to name) c span,ye I have been known to be one of them weird f*ckers that watch c span for hours only to see our senators and our representatives debate matters of national interest with only 5 or 6 of them in the whole f*cking chambers debating(they are doing a real good job. right!).Now I know you did not direct your post directly at me,but since you lumped us all together I felt the need to respond at least on my behalf.   ps You can feel free to e mail me any time you would like,don't know why you should feel the need to,but you can if you would like.I have no problem putting my views out in the open and neither should you!  After all last time I looked this was still called the forum.          
This is CABL.com posting #245140. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbbV2
Posted in reply to: Re: Unions again by Gwester843
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Unions again thepro77 3/1/2009 8:15:00 PM
Re: Unions again oldlinedawg 3/1/2009 5:52:00 PM