Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: How Many Innocent People Do We Have In Prison?

If I can remember sixth grade math, 1 fifth is 5% less than 25%. So if we take Russia, China, North Korea and Iran. Yes, the axis of evil, and count the criminals executed in these countries. Using numbers provided by Amnesty International, we could account for the 5% difference plus some. Given this information, we can conclude that if the United States executed 5% of the prison population, we would be on par with the rest of the world as far as imprisoned citizens.

It amazes me that for being such a racist, bigoted, homophobic, country. People will risk their life, and some die, just trying to get a piece of the AMERICAN dream.

I will agree that no system is flawless. However, when the pinhead celebrities threaten to leave this country under a Republican administration. You can’t point to one that ever gets on the plane and waves goodbye. I guess when push comes to shove capitalism isn’t all that bad.  
This is CABL.com posting #242558. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbbgo
Posted in reply to: Re: How Many Innocent People Do We Have In Prison? by marksatguy
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: How Many Innocent People Do We Have In Prison? Baker Capital 2/8/2009 6:45:04 PM