Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Cross Connections Communications Inc. meets th

Let's ALL be fair about this......Would the person who has yet to SCREW UP, raise their hand? Amazing how some are able to enter this forum and PRE-JUDGE Duck with out even knowing ALL the FACTS! This seems to be the NORM in this industry.
HEAR ME NOW..... I am unemployed from CROSS,but I assure you that thru the years I was, and am still his friend.I take the time to try and understand the FACTS and have been in the position for years to share these FACTS with HIM.Yes, he does screw up,Yes,his
pride does cloud his thinking and his better judgement.Yes, he admits to me that his "BIG HEART" continues to cause him grief and I thoroughly understand.... I also understand the CALIBER of people he deals with on a daily basis and continue to "WATCH HIS BACK
as he has ALWAYS done his best in all he sets out to do. NO, I do not understand EVERYTHING that is going on currently but I know HE is a MAN! Wish everyone could fill his shoes as HE TRIES TO DO.......................
This is CABL.com posting #241890. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mba5C
Posted in reply to: Re: Cross Connections Communications Inc. meets th by AlCrawdaddy
There are 3 replies to this message
Re: Cross Connections Communications Inc. meets th islandcable 2/4/2009 8:16:54 AM
Re: Cross Connections Communications Inc. meets th Splicer Life 4me 2/3/2009 10:33:33 PM