Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Comcast fires 1200 employees with a DVD

This sucks...it was a regional thing......PA,NJ,DE......lot of people who I grew up with and climbed with are gone......How it went down is this: They got an e-mail to report to a meeting...then in this "3 minute" meeting they were handed a package and a dvd explaining what was happening......talk about stunned and shocked.......there was talk about all this before as I came in as a contractor for 25 years, to look over the rebuild.....well since there wasn't much work out there, and I was out of work for 5 months, I took the job......found out all these jobs were gonna be cut......I saw this happen...felt extremely guilty, as to why not me...I even told the "powers" that be, to let me go and keep the decent guys still here.....well that did not happen....and now the quilt is really affecting me......my house is up for sale for the past year, and hopefully I'll be out of here shortly.......I dont plan on being "gracious" when I leave....I'm too old for this kinda crap going on.....sign of the times I guess.......Thats the story......
This is CABL.com posting #234073. Tiny Link: cabl.co/m83x
Posted in reply to: Re: Comcast fires 1200 employees with a DVD by johnmc3
There are 3 replies to this message
Re: Comcast fires 1200 employees with a DVD KbleGuy 12/17/2008 1:44:00 PM
Re: Comcast fires 1200 employees with a DVD johnmc3 11/28/2008 10:01:00 AM
Re: Comcast fires 1200 employees with a DVD Lightmaster 11/28/2008 9:03:00 AM