Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: fairness??

I think he knew that we wouldn't stand for a feminist like the wrinkly old Hillary.
It's common sense to me about alot of stuff- like abortion is murder and those who support abortion are just selfish and care more about themselves than thinking ahead about the choices they make and those impending consequences.

It's kinda obvious about obamma and the influences he has had in his life and those he CHOSE to align himself with.
I see it as a Bill Clinton thing- we are human but for crying out loud if your gonna be in the spot lite ya kinda gotta have a clue that some things like the biggies will draw attention .
Both men needed to FULLY disclose matters BEFORE it was brought to light by the opposition.

I myself hold true to this level of integrity and it has slit my through a # of times- but I don't care one bit!!
That's the way I roll- I hold others to the same level and will call them on it as well.
I don't think this is too much to ask for our great nations' representative and our leader (they must be held to the highest of standards).
Honest Pay 4 Honest Work
This is CABL.com posting #230805. Tiny Link: cabl.co/m8cP
Posted in reply to: Re: fairness?? by drifterdawg
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: fairness?? Nate30 11/1/2008 11:22:00 PM