Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: fairness??

Nate, It has been publicy announce what Obama wants to do. He wants to give the middle class a tax cut. Wants to invest in a Green Future. Wants to make Insurance available to everyone. He wants to give tax credits to Companies that keep jobs here instead of shipping them overseas. He is there for the people. Now what has John McCain said that he wants to do that Obama didnt say first. He wants to cut taxes for Companies. It takes more to be President than being a war hero. More of that Trickle down Economics. Now I dont believe he is going to be able to acheive all of these, but that is because Bush and his majority (for 6 years) have increase the debt so much. He is going to have to focus on getting the economy back on track.

I just want to know where has Obama brought up about his race? Can you give me the link? As a matter of fact he is too smart to have brought that up. He knows he will not win that way. He has been running his campaign as an American. Not a Black American. Just read up about him. He tries to help people.

If anyone is full of hot air (IMHO) its McCain. The only reason he chose Palin was to get Hillary's supporters. Lets call it for what it is. You know McCain is a very old man, I dont think Palin is cut out for this.
This is CABL.com posting #230800. Tiny Link: cabl.co/m8cK
Posted in reply to: Re: fairness?? by Nate30
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: fairness?? sab3r 11/1/2008 11:51:00 PM
Re: fairness?? Nate30 11/1/2008 11:14:00 PM