Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: poor respones

WHEN ASKED AT THE big meeting a few weeks ago about the pooch pads which by the way work very good, but since ive been here they were scarce but at the meeting cox was asked on average how many of these their inhouse techs use per node,they replied 1-2per lead .the first time i was givin some it was 6 and i was told make them last.also their inhose guys could call and have their node certed as soon as completed whereit may be a month before ours are.cert is going to be the next thing to raise its ugly head ,until now i had 1 node that didnt pass cert,inwhich i went out meet the cox tech in the node and got it passed no books ever kicked back. now they are all gettin kicked back most of them are way better than before due to the heat finely letin up , now i did have some legit paper work gigs but the poor respones is unreal they are all well within spec with no suckouts.extreme notchs,or roll off maybe a little choppy alittle humped up due to 8/way taps , now pay seems to be gettin held up so lets see where it goes this week by fri it will be time to make a decsion.(flipoff)(roll)
theres no dogg like a LINEDOGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is CABL.com posting #230112. Tiny Link: cabl.co/m71E
Posted in reply to: Re: poor respones by sab3r
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: poor respones sab3r 10/26/2008 11:35:00 PM