Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: poor respones

They are kicking back pictures of 3.7 on EOLS after 5 amp cascade!! They seem to think that eols should be flat with cable that has been in the ground for 20 years. And are saying it is the connectors. Then why the hell didn't they have splicers change all connectors? They are forgetting that to do tdr and connectors to find that the cable is old and the tdr isn't going to show that because it shows 1 FREQUENCY only and not any problem that won't pass an FCC proof or ever show any picture problems and cause more expense to them for replacing cables. I think they are running out of money and are trying to get all the contractors to do more for free. Definitely unreasonable. They don't know sweep and are showing it. Something behind this they aren't saying and it is all the contractors here. Yet they will say it is only your company. Well I have talked to other companies and they are going through it too. Any other cable system in the country would be happy with the eols I am giving them without the expense of replacing cables. And if they gave us the right trim boards we could give them 2 and 3 min to max at eols.
They are out there they just don't want to buy them. Cheaper than cable replacement.
This is CABL.com posting #229740. Tiny Link: cabl.co/m7VE
Posted in reply to: poor respones by shovelhead
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: poor respones shovelhead 10/26/2008 8:59:00 PM