Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: the ant and the grasshopper

there is no way the government can regulate everyone on these programs. There are too many. And this program has grown to ridiculous size. And Florida isn't the only state. There are 49 more. You better believe that there are throngs who take advantage. If the government was so efficient there wouldn't be as much abuse of the system. And I really don't care to have the government decide for me how to spend the money I earned. Especially when that money goes to so many that don't appreciate it.

On the other hand....like you I am not happy today. Well a little. It is my 25th wedding anniversary and time and distance would not allow me to be with my wife today. Yes I saw her for all of 6 days at the first of the month. After 3 months. So I am crying in my milk and feeling sorry for myself and when I get things like the little rhyme it just makes me more upset. Not yelling upset but tired of working to support my family and not getting to be with them and then supporting others who just don't give a damn. Sorry to anyone I have offended. I can be offended too.
This is CABL.com posting #225187. Tiny Link: cabl.co/m6Kd
Posted in reply to: Re: the ant and the grasshopper by IslandCableDog
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: the ant and the grasshopper Nate30 8/20/2008 10:57:00 PM
Re: the ant and the grasshopper IslandCableDog 8/20/2008 10:44:00 PM