Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Charter Communications giving out false inform

---------------------------------
In Fort Worth if u want to watch the five channels that were mentioned that already made the switch, Do u need a box with an analog tv? Thats the question consumers are asking to Charter reps. Some post suggest u will be fine and receive a smooth transition to digital without a box and still receive these channels. People mention Charter Communication is giving out false info. Its reps answering straight forward questions. I think some are confused and misinformed. I want to hear who knows what. Some call out Charter for answering a question that the older generation is asking now , same question the younger generation will be asking when ESPN and MTV and BET is gone and made the switch. I dont claim to know exactly what will happen but i would rather question than made false statements as some have.
This is CABL.com posting #224215. Tiny Link: cabl.co/m6ux
Posted in reply to: Re: Charter Communications giving out false inform by oldlinedawg
There are 3 replies to this message
Re: Charter Communications giving out false inform dcheramie 8/12/2008 11:01:00 PM
Re: Charter Communications giving out false inform dcheramie 8/12/2008 10:52:00 PM