Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Charter Communications giving out false inform

to answer your question NO, u will not recieve those channels without a digital tuner. DFW... That being said Im sorry you were lied to/mislead/misinformed. When the whole digital transition thing first came out I was misinformed myself and told some customers the same thing you were told about having to get a digital box for everything come Feb 09. Not an excuse but thats the truth. What your are referring to is not the Digital Transition that the FCC is mandating but is referred to as Digital Migration and is not required by law to be either analog or digital at least for another 3 years when the FCC will require them to all be digital. I dont think the company is making those channels digital to make an extra 5-10 dollars a month off of basic/exp basic subscribers . They are able to put between 2-10 digital and/or hi-def channels in the same space as 1 analog channel so they are making the big bucks from those who are already spending 150-200 a month on premium services.
This is CABL.com posting #224677. Tiny Link: cabl.co/m6BZ
Posted in reply to: Re: Charter Communications giving out false inform by U Genious
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Charter Communications giving out false inform bigcontractor 8/13/2008 2:02:00 AM