Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Does this make sense?

I have an associated degree in coal mining technology and it didn't teach me squat about telecommunications.. I instill the treat people like you would like to be treated scenario. That's the problem in the world today , everyone trying to take whatever he can from the little man who actually gets the things done. I was a retailer for both DTV and Dish and let me tell you , my guys were treated like the men they were. I paid $55/$25 gave them all of the materials and most of the time, gas money. I had a great group of guys and they were top notch installers. Most of them are still in telecommunications today. 3 of them are supervisors.I paid them one week out , because I never had the idea to have satellite installers fund my company. Never even crossed my mind. This industry has gone to the " middle man " . People who want to push paper for profit. I do more paperwork than the people I contract to and I don't even get a reach around. I thought about doing Dish today , but man..I am not in the business for service calls...All the work they pass out is service calls, upgrades, service calls. A man can't make a living into today's world doing $25 & $35 service calls. I wish AT&T would call about my test scores. I am ready for a change.
This is CABL.com posting #217081. Tiny Link: cabl.co/m4Dt
Posted in reply to: Re: Does this make sense? by dfwdtv
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Does this make sense? dfwdtv 4/30/2008 2:24:00 PM
Re: Does this make sense? SATMAN/MEMPHIS 4/29/2008 11:12:00 PM