Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: What Would You Do?

I GD Guarantee you If I have something that had a S/N on it and a receipt that matches it.. and you don't have a bill of sale.. your honky ass will be setting.. inside looking out.. Small claims Court..
1st of all most small claims courts only Limit the amount to $2500.00 and this day of age you can't buy a sedelco for less then $3200.00 ..not wanting to throw stones but you sound like you may have been on the other side of the law and used that to your advantage ... But a S/N is the same as a Vessel Number..Vin Number..you need a Bill of sale or registration to back it up..

Maybe next time when you are down here in Florida I might just have my Son, a 12yr FHP Vet. take a look see at your, possession is 9/10th of the law theory...
I sure as hell guarantee you that you will be setting on the side of an interstate for a sunrises or two and, in courts today a SSN inscribed in a piece of property that you hold without a Bill of Sale or a letter of transferee from the SSN holder..if they choose to they can hold you at no recourse to themselves, due to the National Product ID Law you can pick the ID Kits up at any Police Station at no charge.. Call a Lawyer.. Book em Dano
This is CABL.com posting #205249. Tiny Link: cabl.co/m1yD
Posted in reply to: Re: What Would You Do? by Splicer Life 4me
There are 3 replies to this message
Re: What Would You Do? lostintx 12/13/2007 5:57:00 PM
Re: What Would You Do? satphat58 12/12/2007 9:50:00 AM
Mellowwwwwwwwwwwww. SturgisBiker 12/12/2007 8:40:00 AM