Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: What Would You Do?

You obviously don't know what you are talking about Southern...Possession IS 9/10's of the law and the cops are NOT going to get involved...If this was an item that had a title of ownership then there would be a case...If all it took was me saying "yeah, here is my CC statement that shows I bought this item" then there would be ALOT of people in jail...I have many receipts for many items I purchased but sold...without a receipt...and if all it took was me telling the cops that I bought it and they stole it...I could get the items back and do it again...and again...and again...In this case the meter can be construed as collateral...or was a bartared item for work performed...Regardless the cops aren't going to do a damn thing except direct you to the courthouse to file suit...The cops actually have real issues to deal with other than he said she said bull****...Now if the guy can prove that the meter was stolen AND that the possesser has it..."what meter officer? "...THEN the cops MIGHT do something...But they sure aren't going to get involved in a pissing contest...

Next time...BEFORE you offer up advice that isn't wort the electricity it took to write...do a little research before you go spouting off and make stupid snide remarks...You probably couldn't afford to ennter the stock market anyway...

Dogs aren't our whole life, but they make our lives whole.
This is CABL.com posting #205239. Tiny Link: cabl.co/m1yt
Posted in reply to: Re: What Would You Do? by southern
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: What Would You Do? southern 12/11/2007 6:29:00 PM