Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Quality Control Following Me!

I agree less than or equal to 95% on that one as well. I have a filthy truck. I have fittings and splitters in places of that truck that most people wouldn't even know they had places. I have spools of RG11 on top of spools or RG11 and spools of RG6 on top of that. I pull serial tags and shields from TCB boxes on the truck floor, if I'm able to find it. It's a disaster area.

But to put things into perspective. I pick up no less than twice the number of jobs per week than any other tech I work with, can't remember the last time I worked less than 10-12 hours in a day, and if I've failed any QC checks, nobody's told me about it.

Simply put, in my case, I don't know when the hell I'm going to have time to clean out my truck. I rush from one job to another, and if I ever have time to stop and get lunch in between, I'll die of shock. Some people might argue that it's a simple matter of putting stuff back in an organized manner... but when I'm finishing up my 5th a.m. install at 12:50 and still have one more 9-1 to go, stuff's just getting put in there wherever it might fit. Yeah, there's always sunday, but I'd rather spit on that work truck on my day off than even touch it.
This is CABL.com posting #196308. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mZeq
Posted in reply to: Re: Quality Control Following Me! by captaincoax
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Quality Control Following Me! cablchik 8/13/2007 8:38:00 PM
Re: Quality Control Following Me! johnmc3 8/12/2007 8:42:00 PM