Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: mj82

I understand what you are saying. Dogs have purpose but so does every other living object in this world. It's law of nature, but what I am saying is that yes he is guilty but this blown out of control because he is who he is. There are common people who don't even see the court room in such matters and just recieve citations. It's because of people think these guys are suppose to "Up Standing Citizens, or Role Models for Kids". People need to wake up if your kid is looking up to someone they don't even know that is parental problem. Role Models are ment to be people we look up too because we know their "real" history and how they obtained success. As I said at the players meeting if people's kids are not looking up to those making an immediate impact in their lives then what kind of people are they surrounded by. This is nothing more then Famous person with status & money doing somthing stupid because he didn't have the right people around him to not link the dots. Hes going to get Fined in the end. Case closed.(army)
This is CABL.com posting #195151. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mYVL
Posted in reply to: mj82 by oldschoolgal
There are 3 replies to this message
Re: mj82 voices 7/26/2007 6:53:00 PM
Re: mj82 voices 7/26/2007 6:50:00 PM
Re: mj82 oldschoolgal 7/26/2007 2:58:00 PM