Create your free account now! Sign up

mj82

You must have not ever had a dog as a loving companion. Dogs are faithful to the owner, they want to please and do what they are told to do and trained to do.

These dogs were exploited and abused. These dogs fought when they were injured terribly and to the death if they were lucky. When they are too weak and hurt to make the people money, they dispose of them in cruel and painful ways.

I am certain that you do not know how wonderful these animals are. In WWII, dogs were often used to get into areas where men couldn't. Police use dogs to help find the rapist you are so worried about, not to mention the location of the victims dead or alive.

Dogs ran through the twin towers along side of the firemen searching for victims, and then again to find survivors.

My dog sat faithfully at my side when I had surgery, and sits focused on me all day in my office. Dogs will do whatever they are trained to do, they are of great service to many.

How about service dogs? Some would have to live in an institution if they did not have a dog who was trained to keep them safe.

Dogs serve as inspiration to the crippled children who work with them in physical therapy, they help them take steps and throw balls.

A dog can be a persons only friend and companion. Dogs give the elderly a reason to go on another day when there is no one else who cares enough to call or stop by.

I don't care if you come back at me with some BS insult. You act as though they are objects with no feelings that can be disposed like yesterdays newspaper. That is sad.

I think you should look into getting a dog of your own, it sounds like you could use a friend.
This is CABL.com posting #195125. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mYVl
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: mj82 johnmc3 7/28/2007 12:40:00 AM
Re: mj82 mj82 7/26/2007 9:17:00 AM