Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Duck

Thanks for the observation sister . I don't brag , merely state fact . I am not violent at all , but can be if I need to . I personally don't care what the suits think , I know who I am and where I'm headed . I'm not trying to get any company to pick me up or hire me . I don't know many companies that won't tell you what you need to hear just to get you there . I'm a hard man , life has made me that way. I admit in posting about putting my picture on my avatar may be boasting , When its there , I'll look forward to everyones comments .I personally don't give a dam what someones opinion is of my past that I have written about is. I can't change it . If someone has a problem with it thats their problem . I don't live in the past , but I deffinately reflect on it . I always get paid ask Mike Brakefield about the time about 28 yrs. ago when I came home and his first company American Spliceco owed me money . Lets just say I got paid . Mike is a great smile and handshake kind of guy , I'm the kind of man that gets the job done . I'm sick of the liars , cut throats and thieves in our industry . The suits and handshakers with their low ball prices are what brought them in. Its time in my book to get back what the hardass's in this industry built ,so the bloodsuckers need to back up because the trains coming through . I'm sorry if my size or my ability to outspeak most anyone I meet intimidates some people . God gifted me as a face man , with the gift of gab , and size and ability to protect myself if need be . No brag just fact . I remember the day when to be a project mgr . you had to be ruff trade to deal with ruff trade. They job got done , bottom line . Although I write what I want here , on a project I'm nothing but professional . I'm about getting the job done correctly , if being crasp here keeps hacks off my job , thats a good thing . I'm a fare man , and I'll go to the wall to make sure my people get paid #1 by making sure jobs I'm on are run properly . I look forward to meeting you gal in person so you can come here and tell people what you think of me . Jerry
I'd rather live my life believeing there is God and die to find out their isn't . Than to live my life as if their wasn't God and die to find out there is ! WHITFIELD
This is CABL.com posting #192471. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mYex
Posted in reply to: Re: Duck by oldschoolgal
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Duck oldschoolgal 6/14/2007 12:54:00 PM
Re: Duck 1brikshyvtwin 6/13/2007 9:26:00 PM