Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Duck

It is good to be a chameleon, you have the opportunity to learn from all walks of life. It is your tendency towards violence and your need to boast, be it past or present, it puts some off.

You can put on a suit and look like a million bucks, but, when you open your mouth the perception changes if you spew threatening tones.

It is all about image and maintaining the ability to always act appropriately no matter the situation that impresses the higher ups.

They are afraid of what you will say or do because you have a history of speaking your mind and sharing personal things that most try to hide. That is just who you are.....I am some what similar in my demeanor at times so I wont judge you.

If you want you to make a change, you have to gain the trust of those who must be convinced that change is the best option all around.

I always say this to my kids..."Give them the WIFMS"......(Whats in it for me?) If people see that they will benefit from your idea's, then they will come on board with the plan.

I believe that you really do love the industry and want it to be good for everyone. But the suits wont trust you if you act erratically. It is hard to get someone to hire you to represent the company or group if you have a pattern of lashing out or sharing too much personal information IE past criminal behavior.

Save those stories for those who you really can trust and tell them privately. It is a dog eat dog world....you know? I say this, as a sister who believes that people can move mountains when the right people are helping them to push...

OSG
This is CABL.com posting #192467. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mYet
Posted in reply to: Re: Duck by deleted
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Duck deleted 6/13/2007 8:43:00 PM