Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Duck

Sounds like a good idea gal , I see a need for more than one party this year . I'd enjoy the cable expo's . I wonder does Cabl.com ever have a booth?? Some in the industry think I'm a little bit twisted because some of the things I write . I'm going to get back my premier membership and change my avatar to my photograph in dress clothes , so the industry will know the man behind the pen. Then people will feel differently , that sit in judgement in their offices . I have the ability to look like a preacher or change clothes to be a dangerous biker . I would just like to have a happening like woodstock , so that we might bring back the brother , sisterhood this industry use to have . I remember back in the day in Cinn. Ohio staying in the same motel with some of Paul Lagree's construction crews and this one brother picking Stairway to Heaven on the Guitar after work , God those were the days . If you have the time please find out the expo dates and booth prices and we will post it and see who is interested in joining in , May be Motorola will sponsor a booth for that free redesign I gave thim on their amps this year . I look forward to meeting you and yours , so we got to getter done . Thanks for your reply . Jerry
I'd rather live my life believeing there is God and die to find out their isn't . Than to live my life as if their wasn't God and die to find out there is ! WHITFIELD
This is CABL.com posting #192459. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mYel
Posted in reply to: Re: Duck by oldschoolgal
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Duck oldschoolgal 6/13/2007 6:38:00 PM