Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Duck

Like I said, I am not judging you. You said that a lot of people here do, so I was giving you my opinion as to why that might be. I am around all the different groups and I know what they are like.

People like to avoid conflict in business, it makes life easier. You know as well as I do how shallow and judgmental the world is.

I already know exactly what you look like. I have seen pictures of you before. Remember when you posted pictures of your guns, truck, and your self a couple of years ago? That sticks out in my mind.

You are a big man, I am sure you can handle yourself just fine. I am not trying to offend you, just giving you some food for thought.

Like I said, people can move mountains if they can gather enough folks to help them push. I am sure you have many friends who are on board, but that is not enough.

You have to care what the suits think. You really cant complete the mission without them. They are the ones who have the final say. It is obvious that we can only go so far without them.

If we as a whole had the power to change the industry we would not have guys on here complaining about how little they are paid.

What we can do, is weed out the hacks and just say no to under priced jobs. We should communicate with each other about the trouble makers we run into.......the suits do.

Take care Jerry, you will see me, I am everywhere, and I agree with your intentions 100%.
This is CABL.com posting #192532. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mYfw
Posted in reply to: Re: Duck by deleted
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Duck oldschoolgal 6/14/2007 1:01:00 PM