Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Border Control !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oldschoolgal - misconception on interpretation....I'm not against ANYONE being here, as long as they do it LEGALLY. What is so difficult about it? If they want a better life, isn't it wise to make that first important decision and document the fact that you are here? I used to speak Spanish also, I went to a Catholic school and was taught by Spanish nuns for several years....but that is not the point of this string of discussion. Enter the country legally...instead of skulking over and having to hide....they can bus all the tables and pick all the crops they in that instance...if you or I were to break a law, we more than likely would be going to court, paying a fine or doing jail time....our government wants to reward these law breakers by giving them a "path to citizenship" and essentially, amnesty in reality. I am a medical transcriptionist, and the majority of my work is from the DC/Maryland area - and I can't tell you how many reports are done involving "non English speaking" gang members, etc....it's frightening...not all of these people come over here just to work. Many are smuggling drugs the majority of the cases. The gangs are totally reckless in their activities, life is nothing important to them...they are here on a mission of their own, and that's a whole other saga...anyway, this has NOTHING to do with race, and EVERYTHING to do with entering the country legally. If it so happens that the Mexicans are the ones who are the most prevalent, well, that says quite a bit, doesn't it? Sorry for the long post...my fingers were flying! (spin) Bottom line - there are proper methods to enter the country and document that you are here...all they have to do, is follow protocol. If they are aren't following such a basic simple law, who knows what else they may end up doing, down the road. Thanks gal - hope all is well with you and yours.(usa)
This is CABL.com posting #190983. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mXQx
Posted in reply to: Re: Border Control !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by oldschoolgal
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Border Control !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! oldschoolgal 5/23/2007 3:16:00 PM