Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Border Control !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree with you completely when you put your position in those words. I am offended when people add to the argument by emphasizing race and stereotypes.

Though it is true that many of those who are here illegally are from Mexico and other Latin countries such as El Salvador, Peru, and, Guatemala...

It is ignorant when I hear them called names like beaners and wetbacks. And when people refer to all Latins as Mexicans, they are from all over South America not just Mexico. That language and behavior has nothing to do with what the laws should be.

Lastly...if you think people from poor third world Latin countries are a threat to Americans. I would do a little research on what countries like Korea and Syria have planned for us. They have many people here illegally and a lot more money to carry out their plans.

Lets agree to disagree regarding racism. I am with you 100% on securing our boarders and making people do the right thing and come here legally.

Lets stick to the issue at hand.

I wish you and yours the best as always.....I also deeply respect the sacrifices made by your Husband and Children that gave us the right to have this discussion in a public forum.

This is CABL.com posting #190984. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mXQy
Posted in reply to: Re: Border Control !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Wife of a cable guy
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Border Control !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wife of a cable guy 5/23/2007 9:20:00 PM