Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Dish Standard Install

I love it. Rarely do we get to deal a a$$hole customer a dose of their own medicine.

I had such an a$$hole customer a month ago. It was a"after 4 pm appointment" and an hour and half away for starters, so when the customer arrived at 4:10 pm, I had the dish assembled, paper work filled out etc.. I introduced myself and went over the typical stuff and made sure he understood there was a 18 month agreement and he said no problem, that he had already talked to dish and was cool with it and then he approved the dish location. I did the outside work, then went inside to connect the recievers and he asked me about the 18 month agreement, (like he wasn' the same guy i just spoke with 45 minutes prior) and then he said he wasn't signing no contract or nothing. I said (while biting my toungue) that I would have to call the office and moved outside and took the reciever and lnb off of the dish and got away from there asap. This piece of $h@t tried to slam in front of me in his car and nearly went out in front of incoming traffic.

I missed out on $105 and 2 hours waiting, plus an hour and a half drive time, but that moron didn't have his directv connected at least until the next day (saturday), which is why he tried to run me over, was to get me to re-install the old system. The nerve of some pieces of sh#t like this make me want to stop doing dealing with the public anymore.
This is CABL.com posting #188114. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mW6g
Posted in reply to: Re: Dish Standard Install by SATMAN/MEMPHIS
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Dish Standard Install SBCASweepTech 4/4/2007 11:58:00 AM
Re: Dish Standard Install SATMAN/MEMPHIS 4/4/2007 9:29:00 AM