Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Dish Standard Install

I had two four boxers that I didn't get paid for last week, because the customers were in collections with DTV...I can't believe DTV doesn't have the software to catch those @ the pre call for programming, or hell @ least when they build the order with DTV over the web....One of those customers had dish in 4 rooms, I removed those four dish receivers and installed DTV...when I went to activate they said "this customer has a promotion that makes him have to call this number", I said you mean he is in collections...I simply handed him the phone and walked out of his house with the DTV receivers still installed...The last thing I want to do, after I install someone who is in collections, is to de-install DTV and re-install his dish..I walk out of the house..Now the man is yelling @ me to re-install his dish...I said I would be happy to come install your dish for $130, he started cussing me, I hung up the phone..What part of life do people not understand, it's called karma....screw someone over or try to , it will bite you in the badonkadonk......I had to physically fight a man for my damned ladder one day after an install, same thing in collections, wanted dish back up....I said un uh....ding ding the fight was on...I got my ladder and he was with-out t.v.
This is CABL.com posting #188126. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mW6s
Posted in reply to: Re: Dish Standard Install by oldschooldbstech
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Dish Standard Install joeatstellar 4/4/2007 10:44:00 AM