Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Dish or Direct from the cx point of view?

The customer could ask some other questions such as:
(1) If the tech is a company (LLC or whatever) if he has Liabillty insurance and WC. The customer doesn't want the tech to damage his house or hurt himself while working and stick the customer with the bill.
(2) If the tech has ever filed a mechanics lein against a customer previously. Surely the customer doesn't want the tech to file a lein against his property in the event he doesn't get paid by the contractor.
(3) If the tech will submit to a drug test ei piss test or let a drug sniffing dog smeel his vehicle. The customer doesn't want to have a druggie in his house.
(4) Does the tech know safety standards as far as how to not get hurt under the house or in a attic. The customer doesn't want a dead tech to devalue their property.
(5) Is the tech willing to do a free pole mount with quickcrete and trench the cable 50' despite the fact the customer is replacing a wall mounted dish with the new product.
(6) Will the tech work on Sunday even though they may have been scheduled off by the company Mon-Sat.
(7) Is the tech willing to work with a friendly attitude towars the customer after passing the customers examination.
(8) Will the tech program the customers stereo remote and other remotes other than the product they are installing to satisfy a bossy/ anal retentive customer?
(9) Does the tech bath regularly?
(10) Will the tech take criticism and sarcasm and plane old smart @ss coments from a disgruntled customer without speaking their mind and maintain a smile?

I myself can only take so much BS from a customer these days with the "free" demands placed upon us by the companies. The fact that I show up in a reasonable time frame and have the 13 years of expertise to get the job done right, better be enough for the customers I deal with. Evey time I bend over backwards and go out of my way to help a customer out it bites me in the @ss and I think you old schoolers know what I am saying on that one.

I would like to have a questionaire filled out by the customer prior to me arriving to make sure the customer is aware of what a "basic free install" is.

Well there you have my .02
This is CABL.com posting #187911. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mW2Z
Posted in reply to: Re: Dish or Direct from the cx point of view? by lostintx
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Dish or Direct from the cx point of view? lostintx 3/30/2007 7:20:00 PM