Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Dish or Direct from the cx point of view?

i didn't get offended. i got irritated. it's tough enough with all the things that go on any day in the field to have a CUSTOMER wanting to know about the tools i use or don't use to get a job done. my point about the meter is just an example. meter craps out and i've got a sub wanting his done by a professional. being a professional i get the job done and to no detriment to the end user except an extra 30 minutes while i peak without a meter. the point i'm making is that it's no one's business but the installer's how he gets the job done if it's done to specs, on time and the sub gets the quality installation he felt was promised when he was told someone would be there to install the system between a and b. if i go into a new contract and they want to look at my tools that's fine. but a sub with a little knowledge is just an impediment to the job being done correctly. i do my best every day to do every job in a way that suits all the parties involved, but as an installer i don't agree that the sub has the right to feel me up. some do, some don't. those that don't are much happier in the end and those that do weren't happy to begin with. not my fault.
This is CABL.com posting #187812. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mW1o
Posted in reply to: Re: Dish or Direct from the cx point of view? by vegassatellite
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Dish or Direct from the cx point of view? oldschooldbstech 3/30/2007 5:24:00 PM