Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: audit tell me if im off base

You have been doing this for 3 years? OK guy I broke it down for you and 5 min to do an audit is a joke. I takes less than 1 min to verify and or take readings in most cases even rear easements. All those adds you see for audits are usually staffed the first day they are posted unless its a bad project. Then you will see them posting over and over again. Toot my own horn? Man I know direct sales and to get 3.50 per audit is not common. Yes i have seen it there and at times 4.00.. 3 years lol. Come on guy your a nub. The way I see your name littered on the boards I thought you had some experience. Talk about quality work? Sales say it all dude. My crews do the talking. If they arent making sales then they arent finding U/As. And yes ask any of the 100s of direct sales guys out there if they prefer to get 1.50 an audit or a bump in the comission. Just ask that question to the real salesmen that have been doing this business for more than 3 years. When a guy can make 3,600 in one week at $1.50 an audit (he made 1,500 in sales) how is he selling himself short? How many times have you made more than 1500 in one week sumahit? I figure rarely as often as you post on here your spending time at the motel room.
This is CABL.com posting #186853. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mWLV
Posted in reply to: Re: audit tell me if im off base by sumahit
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: audit tell me if im off base sumahit 3/11/2007 7:02:00 PM