Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: audit tell me if im off base

Well, goes to show how wrong you are again.
You claim you can gaff a pole, and audit one address and get the readings, and tag it correctly and removing or adding the trap, in addition to properly looping the courtisy loops in 1 min. How close are these sticks to the home? Can I have some of what you are smoking?(smokin)
In most cases, these audits have been last man out. As you should well know. In addition to that, you should also know that most of these systems are sloppy. For arguement sake, let's say that the system is 50/50 UG and aerial, what you may excell in on the UG will be used up in aerial. Guys travelling and covering rooms and such cannot get ahead like that. But, you should already know that as well.
And you said yourself, bad projects. So with a bad project how is 2.00 per pas good?
1500 in a week for just sales would be good to an inexperienced guy. But you and I both know that would be scratching the surface of real potential.
No matter how you look at it, or polish it up. 1.5-2.00 is not good for an audit. Why not just do sales they way it used to be? Why must it be inclusive with the auditors job?
This is CABL.com posting #186860. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mWL2
Posted in reply to: Re: audit tell me if im off base by oldweller
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: audit tell me if im off base oldweller 3/11/2007 8:40:00 PM