Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: audit tell me if im off base

Obviosly you are sadly mistaken bud,
I have done DTD for over 3 years. Selling product to customers who didn't even want it.
So, lets get something strait, an audit is confirmation of existing subscribers services and a sales audit is a push to obtain subscribers. Combo audits for for one low price is not a good deal.
I am not a sat installer either, I have been in this industry went to sats checked it out and came back. As many do. Doing an audit at 3.5 per pass for removals and confirmation is a descent price. 2 per pass is not. Unless we are talking an MDU. But you should know that already being as you think you know it all.
And while you are tooting your horn, staffing a sales team for a push, and finding knowledgeable techs for an audit are two different things. Oh, but I guess you already knew that too. And if auditors are a dime a dozen then why are there so many adds of people trying to find them. Sh8 man turn over a stone you should be able to pick up 2-3 there.
The truth of the matter is this,
you accept lowball prices and they will continue to be that way. If you can not see that then you are part of the problem with this industry. Have you no pride in your workmanship? Don't you want fair prices for your work. Ask yourself this, what kind of guys are willing to work for that price? What kind of work are they going to do? How much baby sitting am I going to have to do for that price?
If you are willing to sell yourself so short, I got a couple of trucks that need washed and I'll give you 2.00 for doing both.
This is CABL.com posting #186847. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mWLP
Posted in reply to: Re: audit tell me if im off base by oldweller
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: audit tell me if im off base oldweller 3/11/2007 6:26:00 PM