Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: audit tell me if im off base

I think if we look at it closer, the only way 2.00 per pass would work is in MDU's. SDU's are not feesable at that price. at least not to me. We are also forgetting the fact that if you disco someone who was though to be a UA, and they are not, then you have to go back and reco.Or get the CB.
By adding how long it takes to verify and take readings, then clinb the pole and trap or disco. it adds up to more than 5 min. per passs. not to mention the walk to the next address and gain access to the ACB., which we will say for an example maybe 1 min. now we are at 6 min. within that time frame per pass. that would be 10 passes per hour. That only comes out to 80 passes per day in an 8 hour day. Now at 2.00 per pass that comes out to 160.00 per day in 8 hours. How exactly is that good?
Add the cost of your gas, your GL ins. meals and rooms on the road, and then what is left? This is not a good price IMO.
The rate in which audit prices have been offered is not good considering a middleman is taking more than his fair share here guys. If guys accept this they will be sending a mesage of "I'll work for peanuts".
This is CABL.com posting #186848. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mWLQ
Posted in reply to: Re: audit tell me if im off base by Waiting out the Storm
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: audit tell me if im off base wardowe 3/11/2007 11:24:00 PM
Re: audit tell me if im off base Waiting out the Storm 3/11/2007 6:25:00 PM