Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: audit tell me if im off base

"All you have to do is verify Active or Disco, Disconnect and tag illegals, try to get them to convert to a paying sub, and verify if the customer needs a trap. You type that into a palm pilot and away you go"

"Notate Dishes and Take a reading on 2 channels of the ACTIVES at the ground block, type it in the palm and away you go"

So to combine... the contract entails:

"Verify Active or Disco, Disconnect and tag illegals, try to get them to convert to a paying sub, and verify if the customer needs a trap. You notate Dishes and take a reading on 2 channels of the ACTIVES at the ground block, type it in the palm and away you go"

$2 per home passed

1) Take signal at ground block of home passed.
1a) If active note signals and trapped services
1b) If illegal disconnect and leave door hanger, or sell if tenant present. Note dish if there.

2) If not trapped climb pole and trap. Change fittings as needed.

3) If illegal:
3a) climb pole and disco/tag or
3b) sell tenant

4) Enter all information into a Palm Pilot

I would consider this contract, but that decision would be based on a number of variables. Variables like how condensed the area is, how easily a home address could be identified, how diligently installations trapped services, general accessability of ground blocks. Is the tech required to knock on the door before disconnecting a line to check signals? How lengthy a process is a sale? Equifax, MSO availability for signup? I do like the PP idea. Beats the hell out of calling into dispatch.

If most of those variables are tech friendly I don't see any reason comeone couldn't pass over 200 homes a day, that is as long as that much greenbar is provided.

Not bad. $2 may well be chickenfeed but the overall value appears to be there.

This is CABL.com posting #186828. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mWLw
Posted in reply to: Re: audit tell me if im off base by hid1baby
There are 4 replies to this message
Re: audit tell me if im off base cvscable 3/16/2007 5:01:00 AM
Re: audit tell me if im off base sumahit 3/11/2007 5:56:00 PM
Re: audit tell me if im off base sumahit 3/11/2007 5:32:00 PM
Re: audit tell me if im off base Tom B. 3/11/2007 1:19:00 PM