Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Sumahit and I were talking.......

Thats good pay no doubt and good for you but over-all catv shops will never pay that. At that rate a sevice tech would be making $40 an hour and on up. I'm sorry but I dont think the profit in catv is as great as you think operating expenses,rebuild loans,pole rates raising and probably poor money management have most small systems on the verge of bankruptcy and the huge big mso's well they're not gonna pay no more than they have too,which is how cheap will an immigrant work for. I'm sorry but the government and even you and I have caused the problem buy wanting everything cheap,shopping at Wal-Mart etc etc,we are now a watered down work force with little or no hope of change things. Simply stated the American laborer has been sold out to the almighty dollar with programs like nafta,low tarriff rates on imported goods yet we're charged high tarriff,taxes etc in reciprocation. The United States has went from the worlds largest exporter to the worlds largest importer in 20yrs,its all downhill from there.
This is CABL.com posting #185988. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mWxY
Posted in reply to: Re: Sumahit and I were talking....... by Trey9007
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Sumahit and I were talking....... Trey9007 2/24/2007 3:31:00 PM
Re: Sumahit and I were talking....... Trey9007 2/24/2007 2:50:00 PM