Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Has anyone though of a Co-op?

I don"t have a problem with working hard and taking pride in our work, I for feel the same way!! I have worked for the Big "U" also and I have busted my azz as well, but it takes allot to get the deadheads fired and in some ways they seem to be protected!!!
If there is a problem and the "U" rep is called in there better not be a hole in the paperwork or an alogation of horrasement or any other thing it will stop the firing.
I don't care what other people make, people are always bitching about what the primes make and how it is not right, and thats all they do is"bitch"
It's the same as Splicer Life 4me says, more or less none of the contractors can get it together to make anything happen!!!
I'm not trying to knock the Big "U", I'm just trying to come up with other suggestions that might work.
If it is a "U" then so be it, If it is a Co-op so be it also!!
If you had either one there may not be primes and sub of a sub of sub of a sub, And everyone would get a good price for the hard work we do!!
Everyone befeats themselves before anything can can even get started!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is CABL.com posting #185361. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mWnR
Posted in reply to: Re: Has anyone though of a Co-op? by FRACK IT
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Has anyone though of a Co-op? FRACK IT 2/15/2007 8:56:00 PM
Re: Has anyone though of a Co-op? freeman 2/14/2007 7:40:00 PM