Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Reaching out for council - Try this!

She is pursuing a professional carreer (finally). So, she is willing to split custody 50/50. I will probably still pay her full child support (around 25%) until if/when her carreer takes off.

We reached a point in our relatonship several years ago where if I make any suggestions then she would lash back at me with viament acting as though I was dictating orders at her. I am sure she will not find anyone else out there who will put up with her disfunctional arse and be as forgiving and sharing as i have been.

How many guys/gals do you know of who would be the sole provider of income, come home daily to a filthy house and then have to cook the meals or go out to eat every night? Sure, she would do some house work, but only after I got home so she could put it in my face. At first I was in the self-pity stage, but now I want the divorce sooner rather than later. The only problem is with the winter slow down we all know if too well, there isn't enough funds to get her her own place.

I have seeked council and will see my shrink on a regular basis to get myself better, but she is taking the stance that she knows it all and has read all of the books that the dr will suggest to read.

Wish me luck everyone.
This is CABL.com posting #184537. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mWaz
Posted in reply to: Re: Reaching out for council - Try this! by cablchik
There is 1 reply to this message
Doesn't sound good... Wife of a cable guy 2/2/2007 3:34:00 PM